Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR) for Indiana provides customers with flexible and convenient electronic titling and registration solutions.
CVR’s electronic vehicle registration (EVR) solution for Indiana lets you process vehicle titles and registrations onsite at your dealership. CVR also offers a Partial Service Branch (PSB) solution for manual off-site processing. Either way, CVR handles all of the transaction imaging, auditing and document retention.
With CVR’s Indiana EVR solution you’ll get:
- A faster, more accurate, automated process to register and title vehicles
- Greater control over your title and registration process and the ability to perfect liens in-house
- Improved customer service by offering more choices to your clients and eliminating their need to make unnecessary trips to the BMV
- Secure, certified integration with your Dealer Management System (DMS)
With CVR’s Indiana Partial Service Branch (PSB) solution you’ll get:
- The ability to submit all transaction types to our PSB for our specialists to process from start to finish
- Local customer service experts available to answer any title and registration question you may have
- Fast turnaround, with results delivered back to you via e-mail the same day the transaction is processed
And with Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR) for Indiana, training and technical support are always included. Contact our sales department today for more information.
Improve customer satisfaction with easy registration at vehicle auctions.
Let your customers drive off your lot with a fully registered vehicle.
Registration for fleet vehicles is fast and easy.
Faster, more accurate registrations for insurance agencies.
Fast, easy, complete registration for motorcycles, ATVs, and more.
Title and register vehicles from your business location.